I've taken over this new organization, and I need a much more professional site than the one we have now. I have a few ideas of what I want, and I would like it in Wordpress so I can maintain it moving forward or do small updates as needed.
I have a few things I would like to have included.
1. A spot to showcase the people in the organization. (My team)
2. A spot for testimonials on the home page, scrolling in some fashion.
3. A twitter or (better) LinkedIn feed of posts relating to a specific hashtag.
4. A "not public" section that is password protected for our members. Each member would have their own password. I'm not sure how that would work. This section would have content that only members would see, including video (private YouTube links is fine) and documents in PDF format.
5. The "blog" section would be for position papers, relating to various legislation that we are trying to influence in our industry.
The current site is located at [login to view URL]
I am happy to use a prefabricated template to make this easier, but would need someone to complete it to look professional and manage the transfer from the current to the new site. I have looked at The7 on Themeforest and I like some of what I saw, but I don't know enough to know if that's the right way to go or not.
I'm attaching the "industry news" section that I'd like to have fed from LinkedIn or Twitter; but I could have an assistant populate news articles if that's how it has to be done.
I'm also attaching the testimonial section that caught my attention.
Both are from that Themeforest template.
I will need help sourcing high resolution imagery that is relevant to my business. I loathe blurry and low quality images.
77 freelancers estão ofertando em média $470 para esse trabalho
Hello, I have read your project description regarding "[login to view URL]". I am confident in delivering your project as per your requirement. Please write to me and we can discuss further.