I'm looking to hire a writer that is also familiar with WordPress.
I manage some client websites and I would like some help.
You'll be in charge of:
1. Communicating with clients.
2. Submitting bids to potential clients.
3. Updating simple Wordpress based tasks.
4. Helping clients with simple WordPress based task requests.
5. Helping wherever else you can help.
6. Write articles that will help our service grow (I will help guide you with topics).
7. Be the in-between, communicate with our developer and clients needs.
I have leads coming in every day, you will be responsible for applying to each lead and following up with the potential clients and getting them to sign up with our website services.
Can you work online during my timezone? US Eastern (New York Time Zone)
Must have clear and excellent English.
Please provide any articles or blogs or documents you've written as past examples of your work.
Must be able to chat in English without typing errors.
Please rate yourself on a scale 1-10 on these skills based on experience and then answer the questions after:
2. Writing experience
8. Typing - please take this typing test and include a screenshot of your results with your past writing examples. [login to view URL]
9. SEO (I'm not looking for an expert in SEO, I just want to know what level of experience you have, having no experience is completely fine)
10. What other skills do you have?
Why should I choose you?
Do you have any experience with this in the past? What results do you have, if any?
What is your schedule like, week/weekends?
When could you start?
Please make sure to include examples of any of your past work.
This job starts at $2/hr.
I’m looking to hire right away so if you’re reading this, it means I haven’t found the right person, yet. Apply right away!
Place “success” in the first line of your response so I know you’ve read this entire project listing.