We've got a custom developed copy of Akeeba Subscriptions 2.2.1 running on Joomla 2.5.
The issue we need to resolve is that a lot of the automated emails are not being sent out or are being sent out incorrectly, eg. with the placeholder information eg. PLG_AKEEBASUBS_SUBSCRIPTIONEMAILS_HEAD_STANDARD_EXPIRED in the email body, instead of the information we've added into the language files.
Our requirements are
1) To ensure that Akeeba Subs only sends out automated emails on the occasions we choose
2) To ensure that duplicate emails are not sent out for similar triggers such as Paid / Published / New Active
3) To setup and test that emails are being sent out with the correct content (provided by us)