I need help with building a website that lists expired web domains.
1. Scrape the website Expired domains dot net once every day and identify deleted domains. If you know a way to crawl the web and identify deleted domains, that’s even better.
2. Store new records in a table
3. Test each domain every day if it is available to register on the domain registrars (I will not provide details how to check, this is something you need to be able to figure out)
4. Tag each domain that is available
5. Check the Trust Flow and the Citation Flow of each domain. Store the information in the table (I will not have a Majestic account with API:s, you need to figure out a way to check these metrics at scale in some way, maybe on a TF CF checker at the web that can handle large volumes)
6. Publish the information on a table on a Wordpress website in a similar way as information is published at expired domains dot net. Table should be updated once every day. Only domains that are tagged as available for registration
It should be possible to filter and sort on each column in the table. The default number of rows shown should be 20, but itshould be possible to select 20, 50 or 100 rows.
When bidding describe your previous experience in this field.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $215 para esse trabalho
Hello I've 15+ years experience in web scraping and data entry. so i can do your work easily please send me message so i can start your work ASAP. Thanks