You just get an interview for a programmer position in an IT consulting company. For the interview, you are asked to prepare a 5-page intro and a 15-minute presentation about a NoSQL database. You are asked to imagine you are presenting to a client, who has knowledge in traditional relational databases but has no idea about NoSQL.
1. Find your assigned NoSQL topic SciDB
2. Write and submit a (at least) 5-page intro to the NoSQL(SciDB) database you are assigned. The format is 12-size font and 1.5 line space. The cover page and appendixes are not included in the 5-page intro. Put ALL the tables and figures in appendixes.
3. Make and submit a slide file of 12-15 pages, including a cover page and a slide about yourself right after the cover page.
4. If your Word and PowerPoint documents comply with ALL the rules above without plagiarism issues, you get at least 90 points for this assignment. In other words, you get below 90 point because your files do not comply with the requirements above or have plagiarism issues.
5. Let me know if you have any questions.