Generate radio clippings on the platform [url removed, login to view]
RadioCut is a platform (web and app) that records radios all day and users cut segments to share on social networks.
RadioCut allows you to listen to radio on-demand, searching for the exact moment you want to listen (selecting the date and time, advancing and receding in time).
We are launching RadioCut in India and we need to generate cuts so that users know how it works.
The job is to generate cuts. We hope that 4 cuts per hour will be made.
* The way of working is to listen to a program, for example one that started an hour ago and move forward until finding something that has unity and that is interesting, beyond the announcement of the next song and those things that fill the air.
* Another option to find important moments of the radio programs is to look at the social networks of the radios to see what was significant. For example, if a program tweets that you are doing an interview, RadioCut is searched for the exact date and time. With this mechanism it is easy to locate important moments.
* Once the moment is located, the clipping must be generated.
* The start and end times are indicated in each cutout.
* The cut should have a title that is attractive to invite people to listen to it.
* The cutout must have a description where the audio content is counted. It is not a transcript, it is a summary. This text is important because it makes other users can find the audio on the Internet.
* The cut must have an illustrative photo. For example, if it is an interview, you must have the photo of the interviewee.
* The title of the cut must have the Twitter account of those involved. For example: "Interview with Prime Minister John Due explaining the increase in rates @jonhdue.". Each clipping is automatically tweeted, so it is important that the title contains the twitter accounts so that the people involved are notified.
* The clipping must have tags that classify its content.
* The cut should be current issues that generate interest in the public.
* The following video explains what RadioCut is and how cuts are made from the website: [url removed, login to view]
* The following video explains what RadioCut is and how to use the app: [url removed, login to view]
* For this task we prefer that the cuts be made from the website because it is easier than with the app.
* It is very important that the cut is well written.
Example of clipping:
[url removed, login to view]
To evaluate the candidate, we need them to cut the platform. The same has to be from a radio in English (search on the US radios site).