We require someone with a great depth of experience in Zen Cart to create an XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.1 compliant website using the latest version of Zen Cart (1.3.8) from a set of PSDs (attached) and the spec below. Pay close attention to the “Deliverables?? as they define our requirements for styling and markup.
1. Complete and fully-functional working program(s) installed and working on the development server (if provided) as well as complete source code of all work done.
2. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3. All markup must be validated to XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS must be validated to CSS 2.1 using the W3C validator. There must be no errors or warnings (including unescaped ampersands)
4. The use of the font tag or any other depreciated tag is strictly forbidden.
5. Tables are only to be used for tabular information (e.g. a table of dimensions) not for the positioning of elements.
6. The DOM must be followed strictly (e.g. no span tags around block elements - including elements that have been set as display: block in the CSS).
7. p tags should be used in favor of br tags for paragraphs.
8. Headings must use the correct DOM structure: one H1 tag for the primary heading then H2, H3, H4 etc thereafter.
9. All markup must in in lowercase.
10. Must not use px in the css when defining the font size
11. The page must not have a horizontal scroll bar in 800x600 unless otherwise stated in the specification.
12. The height of elements must be governed by their contents. I.E. if the text size is increase the height will stretch to compensate. Any fixed heights must be justified and approved by us.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jul 2, 2008 4:44:03 AM:
Hello Bidders, Thank you for taking the time to review this project. I have awarded the contract to a non-RaC supplier. Hope to hear from you all again soon. Regards, Brad.
Zen Cart 1.3.8 on LAMP Viewed in: * Firefox 2 & 3 * IE 6 * IE 7 * Safari * Opera