I want something like Brahma bus ([url removed, login to view])
There is a better demo of surface painting in 3D model: Drawball ([url removed, login to view]) and the source code is also available([url removed, login to view]).
What I exactly need is
1. A Flash 3D model viewer based on papervision3D([url removed, login to view]) AS3 which can pan, zoom, rotate the object using a googleEarth-like GUI.
2. The 3D model is given in COLLADA format.
3. The user can paint the surface of the 3D model directly using DrawBall-like GUI. (Brush and airbrush, color pick, thickness picker, basically)
4. Ability to Save the work on server and let the user leave his name or email, and return a permalink to his work just like Brahma bus do.
5. If the user leave his email, send him a secret url for further editing his work.
6. I need the source code.