A fully dynamic image / photo viewer that will allow me to upload my own photos and have flash read and display them. I'm a freelance flash
animator and it's for my new website. I've a small understanding of coding but not much.
1. This is not to be a basic viewer: when you make an image selection, the existing image must slide & fade out with a mask effect, and the newly selected image must fade and slide in (with similar mask effect, please see file example).
2. Image selection buttons to be dynamic, so updateable from the xml file so I can easily create menu items.
3. Tooltip displaying relevant thumbnail image on hover. The tooltip must animate in and out. This will need to be an editable movie clip -
the animation must be timeline-based. The tooltip will need to actually follow the mouse's movements within a specified range of the button, as opposed to just a roll-over pop-up.
4. The script will need to assess the uploaded image's physical dimensions - see .swf - so that the white animated background / masks are resized accordingly.
5. Each loaded image to have a preloader.
6. Overall, the effect must be like liquid, so, where at the moment the example is entirely timeline-based, requiring that the playhead be at a certain frame before any actions can be executed, It's essential that the finished article allows the user to click anytime and the changes are implemented "on the fly".
6. All visual elements must be completely customizable from within Flash.
Please email any questions. Thanks for bidding.
25 freelancers estão ofertando em média $548 para esse trabalho
Hey I'm expert in flash/XML and I would love to start with you this project, I read what is needed for your project and can start with you immediatly =)