Namaste Hospitality is a global Boutique Hotel consulting and services firm with offices in the US, México and India. We are currently looking for a Web/Graphic Designer to handle all of our client’s websites and design needs. This is a telecommuting position, and therefore candidates from all over the world may be considered. This position will handle ALL of ours’ and our clients’ graphic design and web needs. We are looking for a long term working relationship.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Complete knowledge of web and graphic design.
• Website Optimization including metatags and search engine optimization
• Must have own Equipment and software
• Flash Elements
• Some XML knowledge requires to build booking engine integration.
• Offer timely and superb customer service
• High-speed Internet access.
• Superb time management skills
• Well organized
• Able to work unsupervised
• First class customer service skills
• Spanish helpful but not required
• 100% English
The primary job of this position to build a template (Example websites to work from will be provided). From this template websites are built for client hotels with customized colours, graphics, text, logos, etc. The capability for Client Hotels to access a basic control panel to update basic information and photo is also required.
Additional custom designed sites, graphic design projects and programming will be negotiated with clients individually.
Compensation is per website/project. Custom projects will be negotiated and quoted to clients individually. This position will handle ALL of ours’ and our clients’ graphic design and web needs. We are looking for a long term working relationship.
To Be Considered
Please email CV and samples of graphic design and web design work, English or Spanish is ok, to . Only serious inquiries please.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3391 para esse trabalho
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [login to view URL] check your PMB for more details.