We are a middle sized Scandinavian business running several retail outlets and online stores. We are looking for a long term partner who can develop and possibly run and maintenance a variety of future sites. The purpose of these sites is to generate traffic and send new customers to our online stores. There will be several projects to develop over the next months. We need a creative partner with several years of relevant experience and good references. We do also have a running need for graphical work to be done for our stores, newsletters and campaigns (banners, flash etc.)
The very first project is to develop a follow-up portal for our customers.
* Design a portal with a professional looking front-end and a user friendly back office.
* Possibly host the portal (only if practical).
* Send out a newsletter to a large amount of already registered customers.
* Quality confirm the newsletter will be received (avoid spam and blacklist conflicts)
* Offer opt-outs.
* Allow customers to confirm they want to stay as active customers, including the possibility to change their personal information (address, phone etc.) This must communicate with our java based stores, details will be given.
* Reward confirming customers with a gift card code to one of our stores. The code must also be emailed to the customer.
* Register the customers interest fields as a part of the customer confirmation.
* Design and develop an eye catching quiz in flash for both registered customers and new users.
* The quiz will run on the same server as the portal.
* Make several flash and gif banner adverts for the quiz.
* All quiz players will be rewarded with a gift card code (similar to the one in step 1)
* Every day a few quiz players will be rewarded with extra prices (a list is needed, competition can be manually drawn).
* Develop the portal into a complete newsletter portal.
* Allow users to register and cancel newsletter services across our different stores.
* Allow users to sign up for different stores and different interest categories.
* Integrate newsletter registering and cancelation as a part of our stores (front end and customer back office).
* Use the same portal as the customer database for several other traffic generating sites.
Step 1 must be ready to launch late October. Step 2 must be ready early November. Step 3 must be ready late November. Step 4 must be finished before the next project is given.
Good luck and thanks for reading!
77 freelancers are bidding on average $3090 for this job
hi if you are looking for highly ethical providers and extra ordinary programmers and designers then see demo here in [url removed, login to view] are known for our expertise. thanks.