Input = email with name, address, half dozen other fields, and a Yes/No field. Based upon the Yes/No field, we either do or do not do an XML query to a specific URL, specific username & password. The URL, username and password will be set by the Administrator for each installation.
Query generates an XML based response back. This must kick off a series of 3 emails - text administered by Admin. It must also populate a database on a DNN website, again configured by the Administrator.
The program must have user interface for Admin to configure:
1. Incoming email address.
2. Identify fields in email - note some emails have more information than we need for XML query.
3. Specify URL for query.
4. Specify Username & Password for query.
5. Specify response email recipients.
6. Specify response email text - three cases based upon response in XML.
7. Specify URL, database name, password for database for responses.
I have more complete specification available after bid is accepted, but commercial constraints, I don't want to go into much more detail here.