We require a discount website set up and design similar to [url removed, login to view] that can be fully content managed by us.
1. We need a design which highlights offers and special deals, as well as a backend CMS where we can add/edit/delete offers and pages with ease.
2. The site needs to be fully password protected and we need to be able to set up passwords/user accounts, as well as amend/delete old ones.
3. We need a unique design created that is similar to [url removed, login to view]
We especially like the drop down menu system they use.
We are open to the software you wish to use; whether you wish to use WordPress or an existing CMS system, or whether you wish to write your own. However, it does have to fulfil all of the criteria above.
We would like to be able to easily white label the websites and brand them and give them to other companies.
We then need to be able to change the content on all of the white label sites simultaneously. So we can change the information on the hub and it will automatically update all the white labels sites as well.
Thank you for your time in viewing our brief and looking forward to receiving your quote.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.