[url removed, login to view] is an archive of freely available games for console and handheld productions. actually i do have a coder, but he is quite busy but i need to get the page done in a useable way.
something which is already available:
[url removed, login to view] user: beta pass: wurstsalat
the whole thing is based on a python framework located at -> [url removed, login to view]
the page supports "posting news", uploading files, grabing files, etc. there are registered/non registered users of various types.
what actually needs to get done:
* going back to the "layout" of [url removed, login to view] (which is fucked up at the moment but should give an impression) - files will be provided.
* integrating everything in this design - you'll have some freedom about it.
* comment system for files
* comment system for news
* review system for files
* fixing the rss feed
* creating of subsystems pages including their rss feeds
main page: [url removed, login to view]
i have a category gameboyadvance
now i want all "systems" to have an own subdomain
[url removed, login to view] etc...
* enhancing the background mechanics (adding categories to the admin control) etc...
* adding other useful functions
you need to be able to deal with the code of the previous coder
you will work on a LIVING system!
i will have "open betatesters" who will give you more fixing work and ideas.
i highly recommend you give me a fixed price for one full week of support :) 5 working days / 8 hours a day.
payment can be done via:
* bank to bank money transfer inside EU
* western union (but not really preferred)