We need an experienced OSCommerce designer and coder to assist with a new store project which can be completed in two weeks, start to finish.
Our existing vanilla installed OSCommerce site needs to be reskinned and rebranded by a talented designer and coder who will also assist with several technical challenges.
Phase One (25% of funds will be released upon successful completion):
1. Redesign our OSCommerce template based on a brief overview, using your talent as a designer to make it look great;
2. Complete at least 3 revisions of the template to ensure it meets our requirements;
3. Install SEO componentry to ensure all URLs are SEO friendly;
4. Install and configure payment connection to Google Checkout.
Phase Two (25% of funds will be released upon successful completion):
1. Automatically upload nightly from distributor feeds both product information & images and pdf fact sheets & images;
2. Integrate with distributors XML field for ordering goods (documentation from distributor will be provided) including %markup and delivery charges added per order;
3. Ensure the website is not sensitive to site formatting as product descriptions will be downloaded from distributor.
Phase Three (remaining 50% of funds will be release upon successful completion):
1. Hand over to us for testing with our distributor and be available to resolve any issues in a timely manner;
2. Must be flexible to make other minor adjustments.
After the release of each payment you must agree to release all rights to the design and coding to the buyer.
We will require examples of your work (preferably other OSCommerce projects). If we like what we see, we will be looking to build a long-term relationship requiring assistance with a number of other OSCommerce projects over the next 4 years.