Create an ASP.net web-based application that will connect to a GoDaddy SQL Database and an XML document. I will provide the connection information to the database. Programmer will be charged with creating the tables and XML document based on the spreadsheet included. I have included a detailed PDF of what the application needs to look like.
Programmer will not have to develop a design for the program. My designer is currently working on the basic HTML & CSS that you will need to incorporate your programming around. It will just be basic HTML and CSS and look similar to the PDF. It will be completed 1-2 weeks into the project. Must be ASP.net. Bidders must provide work samples. Code must be provided and well documented.
Project must be completed before January 1st, 2010.
Screen 1 – Operator Screen
Screen 2 – Maintenance Screen
Screen 3 – Administrator Interface
Screen 1 – Operator Interface
This screen will have 7 controls.
1. OpsLog TextBox
2. Dropdown of Operator Names from Xml Document
3. Dropdown of Lines from Xml Document
4. Drop down of Shift (1-3)
5. Save Button (Saves all the above values to the current record. If no record is open, it creates a new record with todays date.)
6. New Button (Saves current record then creates a new record with a time stamp)
7. Start Timer Button (Creates a new record in the MaintenanceData table with the starttime equal to the time the operator clicked the button. The current screen should then change to the maintenance screen.)
Screen 2 - Maintenance Screen
This screen has 5 controls
1. Countdown (Amount of Hours:Minutes:Seconds that have elapsed since the new record was created.)
2. MaintLog TextBox
3. Dropdown of Technician Names from XML Document
4. Dropdown of Department from Xml Document
5. Dropdown of Asset from Xml Document
6. Dropdown of Lines from Xml Document
7. Stop Timer Button (Saves all the values to the recently created MaintenanceData table record with the stoptime equal to the time the user clicked the button. The current screen should then change back to the operator screen.)
Screen 3 - Administrator Screen
This screen must give the user the ability to edit all portions of the XML Document very easily.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $482 for this job
I am an IT professional with 10 yrs experience. I have very good experience with ASP.Net, Ajax, XML, SQL Server 2000/2005, Master Pages, CSS, HTML, Java Script. I will provide quick & professional service.
We are .Net Professionals with over 6 years of IT experience. We can create a professional website as per your requirements. Do contact us so that we can showcase our work to you.