I need 5 unique XSL templates created to be used as web design templates for SWSoft's Sitebuilder program (they are the makers of Plesk as well).
1) You do not need to know or have any experience with Sitebuilder to complete this project, but you do need to have XML/XSL programming experience given that I've attached very specific instructions on how to create these website templates in the included PDF file "sitebuilder_templates.pdf".
2) You also need to have creative design skills that show a high level of professionalism.
** PLEASE NOTE ** Before reading the requirements below, please browse the Sitebuilder Template Creation guide that is ATTACHED to this bid request.
Template Design Requirements:
1) Will be coded using XML/XSL but will include HTML and CSS stylesheets as part of the template as well as any other graphics.
2) [url removed, login to view] will be the layout structure model, but NOT the design model (in other words, we won't be using the same font or colors, but the layout will remain the same).
3) Each template will be unique and professional with a residential real estate feel to it.
4) It will have the same width and borders as EasyHUD.com.
5) At the top of the page, where it says "EasyHUD.com", this is where the logo image will appear. If no custom logo is uploaded, then that area will default to the custom company name that users enter.
6) The template will have an "Opt-in" form box like in the top right of [url removed, login to view] (it collects name and email and adds to a mailing list) that uses AWeber ([url removed, login to view])
7) Top Navigation buttons will be large and pronounced as on [url removed, login to view]
8) An image or images that relate to residential real estate such as, for example, pictures of houses or pictures of happy people buying a house (these are examples, please use your creativity to find more that are related to this) would be in the header area.
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1039 para esse trabalho
Hello & warm greetings. It would be our pleasure to work with you. Please talk to us over pmb for further details. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards :-) md.