You have been asked to produce a briefing paper (essay) to your line manager on the changes to the appraisal system.
Description of assessment requirements
The report should be based on the following outline
1. Abstract: A statement of what you were asked to review and the key aspect of what you would recommend (150 words and 10 marks)
2. Introduction: A statement of objectives (what you propose to do) with a statement of what is not included. (225 Words and 15 marks)
3. Main body: (three sections each with 15 marks and 350 words)
3.1. An outline of the current Appraisal system
3.2. A discussion of what the advantages/ disadvantages of this are
3.3. A discussion on the improvements from the analysis of the strength and weaknesses identified
4. Summary/ Conclusions: what did you find, these should be related specifically to your objectives (15 marks and 300 words)
5. Recommendations. What would you advise your employers to implement (150 words and 10 marks)
6. A further 5 marks awarded for structural, construction and Referencing demonstration
Harvard Referencing style should be used in this report
Word Limit: 2000 Words including References.
I HAVE BEEN ASK TO PRODUCE A REPORT TO YOUR LINE MANAGER ( WHICH IS ALSO 2000WORDS)