Making a Bank Deposit
Making international bank transfers will be subject to deposit fees. Local bank transfers are free. Read here for more details.
1. Hover over your account balance, and select Deposit Funds. If you have zero balance, hover over the drop-down button beside the Messages icon on the top portion of your Dashboard, and select Make a Deposit.
2. Select Bank Deposit.
3. Select your country from the dropdown list.
5. The bank details that will appear will vary depending on the selected country. Make sure to use the details provided on your deposit page.
6. Go to your bank, and make the deposit. You may utilize your bank’s online banking services, if any. Make sure to take the receipt or reference number of your deposit.
7. After the deposit is made, go to your Deposit Page. Provide the details of the deposit, so we can verify and track the transaction.
8. Confirm to finish.
Bank deposits usually take 2-5 business days before reflecting on your Freelancer.com account. You should be able to see it on you Transaction History then.
If your deposit takes longer than that, scroll down to contact us with the following details:
• Full name of the depositor
• Exact date and time of the deposit
• Deposit amount and currency
• Deposit transaction ID
Note: Any transaction fees charged by your bank will be deducted from the total transfer amount.