My withdrawal request was cancelled
Your pending withdrawal request may be cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- You incurred charges/fees before your withdrawal request is processed.
- Not including your requested amount to be withdrawn, your account balance is insufficient to cover your incurred charges/fees.
- The incurred charges/fees were deducted from your requested amount to be withdrawn.
- There is a discrepancy in the bank account details provided (for Express and Wire withdrawals).
- The funds you were trying to withdraw came from a deposit and were not earned from working on the site. Check your deposit payment method as we might have refunded your money there.
Unless your deposit has been refunded, create a new request to get your earned funds withdrawn. Otherwise, they will remain in your Freelancer.com account.
To avoid future withdrawal request cancellations, we suggest doing the following:
- Take note of when recurring payments will be charged to your account (i.e. membership renewal fees) and take them into consideration when requesting funds to be withdrawn.
- Leave sufficient funds available in excess of your requested amount to be withdrawn to cover payments that you may incur (i.e project fees).
- Make sure to provide the correct details when creating withdrawal requests.