PayPal withdrawal is one of the most widely used withdrawal methods on our site, as users usually receive their funds within a day of us processing the withdrawal.
1. Complete the verification process required by PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account, and complete the PayPal verification process here.*
2. Add your PayPal account as a verified payment method on the site:
• Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
• Hover over your account balance on top of the page, and select Verify Payment Method.
• Click Add PayPal Account.
• Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once these are done, submit your withdrawal request.
What should I do if I'm still unable to submit a PayPal withdrawal request?
Make sure that you are trying to withdraw at least $30 USD (or equivalent in other currencies).
If you have verified your PayPal account but you are still prompted to verify it, try to re-verify it:
1. Click your display picture icon on the top right part of your account, and select Settings.
2. Select the Payment & Financials tab.
3. Hover over the PayPal account that you wish to re-verify, and click the x icon next to it.
4. Click +Payment Method.
5. Click Add PayPal Account.
Contact PayPal Support for assistance if you are getting this message:
PayPal does not allow withdrawals to [ your country ] unless the account has the "Auto Sweep" feature turned on. Please ensure the "Auto Sweep" feature is enabled in your PayPal account.