Refunding my deposit
Check the following before sending your deposit refund request:
● The money is available in your Freelancer.com balance. If your balance is less than your deposited amount, check your Transaction History as you have most likely used the deposit to pay for a transaction. The remaining amount can be refunded if the deposit was partially used.
● The money is from your payment method (a deposit) and has not been earned from working on the site. Otherwise, it will have to be be withdrawn.
● The deposit is still within the refund period. PayPal and most credit card deposits can be refunded within one year, while it’s 6 months for Skrill and some credit cards. We can only refund deposits within their refund periods. Otherwise, they should be withdrawn.
Scroll down and click Contact Us. Give us the following details so we can process the refund:
● Your payment method (PayPal / Skrill / Credit card)
● Last four digits of your credit card, if you used credit card
● Deposit amount and currency
● Date and time of deposit