Requested withdrawals undergo status changes. Refer to this list for details:
- Pending: The request has been sent but is not yet processed. Refer to the cut-off and processing times below to schedule your request.
- Delayed: The funds will take 15 days to clear before processing. This applies to first-time withdrawals. Subsequent withdrawals will then follow the normal processing times below.
- Verified: The request has passed verification. It will be processed on the dates indicated on your Pending Withdrawals table.
- Processing: The request is being processed. You will receive an email notification once your withdrawal request is processed. For one-day processing, read more here.
Cut-off and Processing Times
- 5 PM on Sunday EDT (New York time) or 7 AM on Monday AEST (Sydney time)
- To be processed Monday (New York time) or Tuesday (Sydney time)
- 5 PM on Wednesday EDT (New York time) or 7 AM on Thursday AEST (Sydney time)
- To be processed Thursday (New York time) or Friday (Sydney time)
If your request remains unprocessed past the indicated processing date, do not cancel it to submit a new one. Scroll down and click Contact Us so we can check.