Attaching and sending files
More than just communication, project success calls for effective collaboration. This will likely include sending files back and forth for project references and output versions.
Read on to find out how you can send files to your freelancer/client.
via the Inbox
While mainly used for messaging, you can also attach and send files via the Inbox.
2. Open your message thread with the user whom you wish to send files to from your contacts list.
3. Click the paperclip icon found on the bottom right part of the text field to select files to upload. You can also drag and drop files in the text box to upload.
4. Hit Enter or click Send to send the file (along with your message, if you added one).
via the Chat box
1. Click the username of the user whom you wish to send a file to from your Active chats found on the right side bar of the page.
2. Click the paperclip icon found on the bottom right part of the chat window to select files to upload. You can also drag and drop files in the chatbox.
3. Hit Enter to send the file (along with your message, if you added one).
The maximum file size you can attach is 256 MB via Inbox and Chat.
via the Project Page
1. Go to the Files tab of your project's page.
2. Click the Upload File button or the Browse link to select files to upload.
3. Click Open to upload your selected file(s).