Freelancer Corporate is designed for businesses looking to increase earnings by showcasing their business on the site. Impress new and existing employers with the Freelancer Corporate Bid Card, Corporate Profile, and Corporate Portfolio, all made to make you stand out from the crowd.
To subscribe, go to the Freelancer Corporate page, and click Join Corporate Now.
Pay the Corporate fee monthly [at $14.95 per month] or pay a one-time annual fee and save up to 30%.
Upon subscription, complete the onboarding process.
1. Complete your Corporate profile. Add a company name, company tagline, and company description.
2. Set up your Corporate account. You will have two separate accounts: Personal and Corporate. When setting up your Corporate account, you will be given two options:
● Convert your current account to Corporate and have a new Personal account, or
● Create a Corporate account and retain your Personal account.
You can switch between your Corporate and Personal account first by clicking your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, by choosing the account that you wish to switch to.
3. Add a billing agreement. Activate a billing agreement here.
Your Corporate account will become active after completing the onboarding process.
Note that the Corporate subscription is different from Freelancer Membership plans. You can still upgrade your Corporate account to any of our paid membership plans.