Imagem de perfil de BuraqIS
Membro desde 9 de outubro de 2008
0 Recomendações


On-line Offline
Buraq Integrated Solutions (BIS) has been heavily involved in Consultancy, Software Development, Networking, Hardware Supply and Manpower Training. Since then it has remained on the centre stage of information technology, providing effective computing strategies and solutions to business and government and playing a major role in the largest IT projects in the country. Over the years, we at BIS have successfully completed a wide range of projects for different industries and business sectors. The projects differ in their scope and duration. For all of the projects, we do our best to remain cost-competitive vendors, leveraging our technical expertise to provide outstanding services and deliver high quality solutions in time. With our solid company resources and commitment to designing solutions that work for any size of business, you can always be confident that we are the business problem solvers. With our solid company resources and commitment to designing solutions that work for any size of business, you can always be confident that we are the business problem solvers. Please contact for our detailed portfolio.
$20 USD/hr
5 comentários
  • 32%Trabalhos concluídos
  • 100%No Orçamento
  • 100%Pontualmente
  • 33%Taxa de Recontratação


Comentários recentes

  • imagem de gchandna E Commerce website using X-Cart and Maxmind security plugin [Sealed]

    “I have worked with several "freelancers" from GAF, elance and Guru for the past many years. This company has got to be the best by far. They are always "On it" very hard working, sincere, honest and reasonable. I have to look no further. THIS IS YOUR COMPANY! :)”

  • imagem de LMNH Campaign Contest Admin - for BuraqIS $1200.00 USD

    “BuraqIS did a great job on finding out exactly what the project should do and asked relevant and new questions that improved the project. BuraqIS did do changes without a hassle and are nice and easy to talk with”

  • imagem de harrisbs .NET Current Project Fixes for Buraq [Sealed]

    “Project was for 250. Received bill for approx. 90 hours of work, totaling over 1200! Reported hours for task performed seemed to be EXCESSIVE. Engaged 3rd party to review project code and provide estimate for same set of task performed. 3rd party estimated 28 hours for over 90% of task. Remaining 10% of task were minimal. I offered to pay Buraq (Asif) for my previous estimate of 36 hours, he refused. So, I paid $600 dollars and I'm moving on. Asif from Buraq does provide excellent communication, but watch the budget and get a fixed project cost.”

  • imagem de harrisbs Article Login System - BuraqIS [Sealed]

    “Great job.”

  • imagem de objelland Joomla Extensions/ Components Integration for BuraqIS $250.00 USD

    “During the last six months our company has had the plesure of having Buraq Integrated Soulutions as our service provider regarding multiple projects involving Jommla! integrations and component development and a large project where multiple MS Access databases were to be converted into .Net applications build on MS Sql databases. It is not very often we have experienced this level of commitment to the tasks in hand. The service and the technological know how of this company is on a level that makes it very pleasent to work with them. They are always doing their best to provide solutions to possible challanges and problems we might face, and they always find the solution too. The respons time at their customer/support desk is excellent. The summary of this feedback is simple: If you consider using this company for any kind of assignment, THESE ARE THE RIGHT GUYS TO HIRE!!! At any give time, we are more than willing to confirm the proffesionality of these guys. Thank you Buraq!”


  • Conectado com o Facebook
  • Freelancer Preferencial
  • Pagamento Verificado
  • Telefone Verificado
  • Identidade Verificada
  • E-mail Verificado

Minhas habilidades principais

Procurar Freelancers Similares