Convidar Freelancer para Projeto
Parece que você não tem um projeto ativo no momento. Por que não postar um projeto agora? É grátis!Publicar um Projeto
- 50%Trabalhos Concluídos
- 100%No orçamento
- 100%No Prazo
- N/ATaxa de Recontratação
CraigsList/Backpage Ad Posting
WordPress and Website Content Management
Office Assistant/Quickbooks Bookkeeper
Facebook Group Posting
“Not bad in general. I would have liked to have seen a few more entries, and had the forums be a bit more specific”dutruc há 5 anos
STEM Program CoordinatorOct 2015 - Feb 2016 (4 months)
- Prepare infographics material for announcements and workflow process. - Manage to confirm new members for our student-teachers social media platform cstem-break.ning.com. - Email account handling, email coordination with school teachers and org officials for STEM activities. - Facilitates social media engagement on cstem-break.ning.com. - Receive and forwarding of STEM kit orders.
CDL CoordinatorAug 2015 - Dec 2015 (4 months)
- Answering phone calls from enrolling/current students of our CDL Now and Heavy Equipment training programs regarding their issues or concerns. - Adding new leads to podio system, sent invites and reminders for upcoming weekly webinars. - Do follow-ups calls to confirm students coming for their orientation day or on the day of assembly. - Organize email messages and handle email message replies.
Office Support/BookkeeperAug 2014 - Dec 2014 (4 months)
- Duties includes lots of data entering, product inventory, auditing and bookkeeping using Quickbooks Enterprise. - Entering Sales Orders/Purchase Orders. - Adding/modifying product's name, prices and description regularly. - Typing PDF to Excel file. - Product uploads to Woocommerce. - Edit product image like cropping and resizing.
Front Office SupportJul 2014 - May 2015 (10 months)
- I take care to schedule patients appointments with the doctor through text/phone calls in our MTBC scheduling system. - Receive and making phone calls to remind patient's about their incoming appointments, missed appts and about their outstanding bill. - Calling pharmacies and insurance companies to process Prior Authorizations. - Manage an online EMR (MTBC) for patient's records. Uploading patient's EHR to the system, updating and organize them appropriately.
Operations SupportMar 2014 - Apr 2014 (1 month)
- My work includes receiving customer order request for translation and sending back translated documents to customers. - Facilitates sending to our translators the specified translation request for a certain doc that needs to be translated into desired language. - Coordinating with translators to get the required documents done in timely manner. - Handle email responses occasionally. - Coordinating with translators to get the required documents done in timely manner. - Tends Zoipim live chat.
CMS Content SupportOct 2013 - Mar 2014 (5 months)
- Manage to update the contents for several property websites with their info such as apartment names, pictures, amenities, POIs and contact details. - Upload property images such as their interiors, amenities, floorplans. - Image resizing and cropping. - Act on received tickets over Zendesk from clients regarding their request to edit/update property websites images, fix bugs found, errors in loading page, not working links and other concerns.
Personal Executive AssistantJul 2012 - Sep 2013 (1 year)
- Making phone calls to restaurants and business establishments to do reservations, request quotes and schedule appointments. - Manage online accounts such as emails, profiles and leads. - Pay bills, do web research and data entry.
Virtual AssistantDec 2011 - Feb 2013 (1 year)
- Manage several WordPress blogs to upload and publish articles, optimized them using SEO Yoast. - Emailing/ email marketing to prospect leads. - Website submissions, directory submission, local listing. - Social media profile creation and social bookmarking.
Leads Verification/Virtual AssistantFeb 2010 - Jan 2013 (2 years)
- Performed general VA tasks and admin-support duties, such as answering and making phone calls, customer service, web content management and light web development, helps in internet marketing like ad posting and cold calling/telemarketing. Do most web researching of leads, several Excel data entry and beginner's writing. - Verify company directory by calling phone numbers to identify certain person's name, company name, position and it's extension number.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing2005 - 2007 (2 years)
Call Center Training Certificate (2010)Cedar School of Arts and Technology
A 15 day call center training held at Cedar School of Arts and Technology. Training provides learning about American Accent, TSR and English Communications Skills and Language.
US English Level 190%
Conectado com o Facebook
- Telefone Verificado
- E-mail Verificado