I'm Mohammed Abbas, a BBA graduate from Bangalore, India. I hold an overall of 3 years experience in Inside Sales, Customer Experience, Operations, and Project Management related roles.
A Quick Summary of my past work experiences and professional journey:-
1. Simplilearn Solution Pvt Ltd:-
Being a 2019 BBA fresher, kick-started my career with Simplilearn as an Inside Sales Manager and progressed through to an Implementation Specialist role for Edtech products. Handling the end-to-end process of setting up E-learning accounts of the LMS tool.
While acquiring more experience in a customer-facing role in a SaaS platform, I joined a B2B SaaS-based company called Rippling as a Product Support Specialist for the Payroll support team, handling payroll and US Taxation related complex queries and providing them with conflict resolution.
3. NI (National Instruments) Systems India Pvt Ltd:-
Further, I received an offer from National Instruments (NI) and started as a Hardware service Operations specialist, handling the End-to-End product life cycle of hardware products. With a major focus on after-sales repair and calibration of hardware related to the Semiconductor business unit.
4. Kapture CX:- (Adjetter Media Network Pvt Ltd)
Currently working as a Project Manager. Responsible for Implementing & Onboarding clients to Kapture CRM (A B2B SaaS CRM Platform.)
Interpersonal & Technical Skills:-
* Project Management.
* SaaS products Implementation & Client Onboarding.
* Technical support skills.
* Exposure and experience using Zendesk, Salesforce, and other CRM, support, and sales-related tools.
* Ability to Multi-task
* Experience handling US payroll and Taxation.
* Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, and other necessary tools.
* Post-sales customer service ensuring CSAT.
* Start-up environment adaptability.
* Ability to communicate in 5 different Indian Regional languages.
* Cross-functional communication with different internal teams to find a resolution.
* Maintenance of CSAT, KPI’s & SLA’s.
* Understanding of the SaaS Business module.
* Global client relationship management across any assigned region.
* Orders, Quotations, Purchase Orders, and Invoices Management.