2005- up to now: i-mateÔ Games CJSC, Yerevan, Armenia (subsidiary of i-mateÔ ),
Title: Senior Software Engineer
• Gaming engine software architecture. (in progress)
• Gaming engine drawing library.
• Software architecture for 3D Boxing action game.
• Software architectures for 2D Craps and Snooker games.
• Media Player today screen plug-in for PPC, Windows Mobile. (eMbedded C++, COM)
• 3D engine low level optimization, fixed point mathematics implementation. (C++)
• Sudoku Puzzle Game for PPC, Windows Mobile. (Visual C++, eMbedded C++)
• Analytic visual effects for animated games: Fire (torch, firewood), Explosion (undirected/directed), 3D textured plane in 2D graphics (used in card games), 3D textured sphere (ball) in 2D graphics (C++).
• Ogg Vorbis format sound support in game engine. (eMbedded C++)
• 2D drawing functions: stretching (smooth), rotating (smooth), ant-aliasing, (C++)
2003-2005: Military Service
• Handwriting recognizer for scanned filled forms. (Borland C++ Builder)
2002-2003: Urartu Science Centre, Yerevan, Armenia,
Title: Software Engineer
• Web Application for exploring and viewing maps. (.Net, SVG, C#, JScript, HTML, XML)
• Controls of .Net Framework for viewing specific database and graphic objects. (.Net, C#)
2000-2002: ISMA ltd., Yerevan, Armenia, Title: Software Engineer
• Organization of self-training and creation of a knowledge base, and specification in machine logical translator system based on artificial intelligence methodology.(Borland C++ Builder)
• The intelligent system of recognition of musical files of clients distributed in the network. (Borland C++ Builder)
• Organization of the musical database stipulated for network audio systems. (Borland C++ Builder)
• The program for creating and editing topology of the big integrated circuits. (Borland C++ Builder)
• Developed Internet-based Distributed Music Database and player “FanPlayer”. The player supports MP3, Audio CD, Real Audio, and Windows Media. Multilevel play list explorer can connect to play list of other Free Audio Network members.
§ Visualization plug-in “Ocean” for network audio-player.
(Borland C++ Builder)
2001-2003: Masters’ school of State Engineering University of Armenia, Computer Science and Informatics department (diploma with honor).
1997-2001: State Engineering University of Armenia, Computer Science and Informatics department, majoring in Computer Designing and Technology.
1995-1997: Phys-Math High-School based on State Engineering University.
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows CE 2003/2005, MS DOS.
Programming languages: C/C++ (strong), C# (good), Java (Familiarity), XML, HTML, SVG.
and tools: Visual C++ 6.0, Visual studio .Net/2003/2005, eMbedded C++ 4.0, Borland C++ Builder 5.0.
Technologies: .Net, COM, Active X, Direct X 9.0 (Familiarity).
Skills: 2D/3D graphics and visual effects, code optimization, game physics, artificial intelligence.
Languages known: Armenian (native), Russian (fluent), English (good).
Interests: Computer games, art, films, armrestling.