• Senior SAN/CLOUD, AWS Infrastructure Implementation Engineer with over 14+ Years of Experience in the IT Industry with great passion for learning new and emerging technologies.
• Excellent People Management and Client Interactions methods.
• Successfully managed Storage Area Network (SAN) design, development, implementation, migration and operational support via ITIL best Practices.
• Management skills: Client Relationship Management & Vendor Management.
• Logical approach towards trouble shooting.
• Advanced skills in NetApp, HP, Hitachi & EMC storage management and design.
• Oncommand Insight Implementation and Administration.
• Netapp Migration from 7 Mode to C-Mode
• Migration from EMC to Netapp
• Data Center Operations Management, Data Warehousing, De Duplication - Structured Data Tiering.
• Enterprise Storage Implementation & Support (NetApp, EMC, IBM, HDS, HP)
• Capacity Management trending, forecasting and reporting. (On-Command Insight, Balance & Assure)
• Sales Responses to RFP, Due Diligence, Transition, Service Delivery.
• Planning, formulating strategy and execution of the technical aspects for Storage.
• Technical Escalation, Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis & SLA Management.
• Cloud Platforms Implementation & Support (NetApp, HP)
• Virtualization Implementation & Support (Server, Storage)
• Brocade/MC Data and Cisco Fibre Implementation & Support.
• Backup, Recovery, Archiving, Data Protection and Retention.
• High Availability Manager, Dynamic Storage Tiering, Hierarchical storage management.
AWS Cloud skill..
• • Administration and management of the AWS components: EC2, EBS Volumes/Snapshots, AMI creation and management, Security Groups, Elastic IPs, Cloud watch, ELBs, Cloud Front, VPC etc.,
• Monitor AWS resources using Amazon CloudWatch and track events using CloudTrail
• Build security at every layer using routing rules, network ACLs, and security groups
• Configure ELB for distributing incoming application traffic across multiple EC2 instances
• Create VPC and bridge onsite IT infrastructure with private connectivity
• Configure subnets, routing tables with the destination addresses of Internet Gateway (IGW), Virtual Private Gateway (VGW) and NAT.