Alexander Kontsur, senior developer, age 31
Competitor for the position of "Senior developer".
Work in office with social guaranties or distant job.
Professional expertise and skills.
Operation systems - Windows, Linux
Programming technologies - OOD/OOP, Windows API
Programming languages - Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, PL/SQL
CASE-tools - PowerDesigher, Erwin
Versions Systems - CVS, SVN, StarTeam
Mobikon (brand INFON). Leading java developer (October 2008 - till present time)
There are a lot of applications related to mobile services business logic. Here are some of them:
1) J2EE application for delivery business information for partners – Jboss, EJB3.0, REST, Hibernate, WebServices
Service module delivery of mobile content (ported from [login to view URL] application) - Apache HTTP Server + Apache Tomcat (virtual hosts adjusting), Hibernate, JMS (Active MQ), J2SE, Servlets, XSL (XSLT+XPath), XML, Log4j, Databases - Oracle, MS SQL Server.
2) Admin interface for delivery service - JBoss AS, JBoss Seam, JSF/Rich Faces, EJB, JPA, Log4j, MS SQL Server
3) Payment aggregator service - Tanuki windows service wrapper, Jetty web server, SSL support, Web services (Axis2), JPA, Log4j, JPF
4) Admin interface for payment aggregator service - JBoss AS, JBoss Seam, JSF/Rich Faces, JPA , JPQL, Log4j, Oracle
5) Service for downloading of the java games demos - Apache HTTP Server + Apache Tomcat (virtual hosts adjusting), Hibernate, JMS (Active MQ), J2SE, Servlets, XML, Log4j, Databases - Oracle, MS SQL Server
Bridge Quest Labs, Inc. Senior developer (May 2005 - till present time)
1) System of metadata controlling. (Archiving of the IMS/DB2 data to the
EADO objects: J2SE, Hibernate, XML, Tomcat + Swing client, HTTP RPC, MQ
interface to mainframe, Cobol Copybooks parsing, JNI, DB - HSQLDB, DB2 (design).
Tools: Ant, JUnit, log4j, Checkstyle, Findbugs, JWS)
2) Mission Control - system of replication of the big global parts of data
to the small local databases (Mainframe repository, Swing client (Visual
Must), JDBC, JNI (processing of the Windows Scheduled Tasks to periodically
updating of data), Nullsoft scriptable install system)
3) Anagrafica Agenti - transferring Lotus Notes Application to the java web application
(Weblogic 8.1, Struts, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Oracle 8.1.7)
Bercut LLC. Developer (April 2002 - April 2005)
1) System of Prepaid Service. (Managing of paid cards DB - Oracle (8i):
generating of the PIN-codes of cards (algorithm Mersenne Twister), third
party ordering of plastic cards (PIN-codes transfer - algorithm RSA),
batching of cards, selling of cards, activation (interface to the billing
system), archiving/restoring of the cards - full cycle (PL SQL, design,
stored procedures/triggers programming, storage planning, backup scripting,
administration; Client GUI Delphi 6 (multithreading
control/synchronization, component structure, object model), OAS (JDBC,
2) Roaming System. (Generating and delivering of TAP files: DB - Oracle
(8i) - PL SQL, stored procedures programming; Client GUI Delphi 6)
PetroLesPort JSC. Developer (October 2000 - January 2002)
1) Automatic control system. (Accounting, warehousing, time planning: DB - Interbase 6.0
(design, stored procedures/triggers programming), Client GUI Delphi 5)
Unitary enterprise "Airport Yakutsk". Information security Specialist, practice (2001).
English - free reading technical documentation, business correspondence, some speaking, and some writing.
St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Industry
Bachelor, June 2000 - Diploma project: Development of session keys system creation
Specialist, June 2001 - Diploma project: Development of the system of keys allocation using special protocol
Information systems in economics
December 2007, Brainbench - Java 2 Fundamentals - Score 3.99; Percentile 87
URL - [login to view URL]
Tennis, chess, traveling.
I am a well communicative, easy teachable, responsible person.