Chinmoy makes million lives easier by designing, re-engineering, developing and deploying innovative solutions. He has designed, developed and deployed multiple systems from scratch. He has worked in 19 real life software products. He has been part of various architecture governance teams to help client reduce cost significantly. He got three interesting patents granted, "Minimum Diagnostics & Minimum Medicines", “Smart Phone with detachable components” and “Locating anonymous patients”. He has worked in Australia for 3 years for large bank and Telecom service provider. He has been working in health insurance, tax, telecom, banking, mobility, healthcare, IoT and "embedded systems", etc. domains for past 19 years.
1. He has got vast experience in requirements gathering, requirement analysis, architect, plan, develop, integrate and deploy systems.
2. He is a quick learner and can transit smoothly across various domains
3. He has got 10 months onsite experience at ANZ Bank, Australia
4. He has got 26 months onsite experience at Telstra, Australia
5. He has led 3 end to end projects (Rural Healthcare platform, Preventing Medical Malpractice platform and Knowledge Management platform).
6. His work on “Rural Healthcare Platform” was greatly appreciated by UN delegates
7. He invented “Cryptographic content sharing using contextual encryption”.