**Sr. Software Developer** Wachovia/Worldsavings, San Antonio, TX 12/2006 â€“ 6/2007
* Analyzed and improved ISD Security Request productions and data structure to support ISD Security Team to process Security Requests, These productions are based on **VB.NET, SQL Server, [url removed, login to view], Win Form, AD, MIIS, and MAPI.**
* Analyzed and improved and implement a Web application Server â€“ SAR (Security Access Request) workflow. SAR is a CAPTARIS model that is used to create a process by providing a collection of workflow, data, and resource objects. The objects are used together to indicate the various TASKS and steps in the Process. They are linked together to show the flow of the TASKS, to capture, store, retrieve and display data, and to send email messages. SAR is designed based on **VB.NET, ASP.NET, CAPTARIS, SharePoint, SQL Server, [url removed, login to view], and AD.**
* Developed a workflow piloting model (SARF) to test, track, and analysis issues that came from CAPTARIS server and assess the solution for solving the issues. This model implement based on **VB.NET, SQL Server, [url removed, login to view] Win Form, AD, MIIS, and MAPI.**
* Developed a system piloting application (search test) to test, track, and analysis issues that came from MIIS system (HR people soft DB2->SQL Server ->MA->METAVERSE, AD->MA->METAVERSE,METAVERSE->MA->AD, every security control under MIIS) and assess the solution for solving the issues. This application supports ISD Security Request productions issues and workflow (SAR) issues.
This application is based on Visual Studio **2005, VB.NET 2.0, SQL Server, [url removed, login to view], Win Form, AD, MIIS, and MAPI.**
**Sr. Software Developer** James Avery, Kerrville, TX 2006 â€“ 3/2007
* Developed James Avery RITA Integrator production to process Credit Card Auth online (Intranet), this production is based on VERIFONE RITA Server, UNIX C. Socket, TCP/IP, XML, and SQL Form USER EXIT ( Included Windows Server simulator and Client simulator in VC++6.0).
* Designed a Budget processing application to upload multiple Excel files and multiple sheets, extract data from each cell of all sheets, and update database to UNIX Oracle in ODBC in Visual Studio **2005, C# 2.0.**
**Sr. Software Engineer** San Antonio Housing Authority, San Antonio, TX 11/2005
* Designed web Service to support clients to access SAHA system by Internet. The **Web Service** is used to valid client ID and authority code, and return XML information to client by the client account number. The **Web Service** was implemented in **ASP.NET/VB.NET**.
**Sr. Software Engineer ** Dell Inc**.**, Round Rock, TX 2005
Developed a Reporting subsystem in Contact Center to rollup event processing, transfer analysis, and system health analysis in **C#, [url removed, login to view]**.
* Developed special functions to catch the status of multiple lines on an agent and monitor the line status changing interactively. These functions are used to test the system health for ICM server and middle server. That based on **ICM library protocol**, **Winsock**, **Web Service in C#** .
* Created Auto Dialer **(Soft Phone**) production to dial toll free # and follow prompt answer questions in C#.
**Sr. Software Engineer** J.P. Morgan Chase &Co (SST) St. Joseph, MO 1996 â€“ 2004
* Changed the Database from the Btrieve to SQL SERVER 2000 for a middle server of the large-scale three tier financial system in VC++6.0. It implemented using MS DBLIB and Transact-SQL.
* Posted and optimized a large-scale Financial application (Collector work book and investor reporting) from the language Delphi7.0 to the language C#(2003 version). The application changed the Database from the Btrieve to SQL SERVER 2000. The C# version implemented using multiple thread asynchronous parallel control teach DLL teach, and [url removed, login to view] teach. .
* Design and implemented a data conversion system which conversions from (to) the COBOL structure (EBCDIC and COMP-3) to (from) the Btrieve/Pervasive in VC++ and Delphi6.
* Used SQL Server stored procedure and ADO to design and implement an Auto Phone Pay and Auto Draft system for loan service on Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP environment in Delphi6.
* Designed and implemented the â€˜**Fairlane** **Advantage** programâ€™ solution for SST Payment/Transaction Processing in Delphi6.
* Used RPC to design and implement a broker system to manage multiple mid-servers and
* huge clients connection balance in a three tier Client/Server system in
* VC++6.0(COM/DCOM and RPC client/Server teach).
* Designed and implemented a call center system (DialServer) on Windows NT/95/98/2000 environment. The system provides telephone operation interface for users, responds handling ACD queue and IVR channel events and attaches data to the inbound call, responds handling outbound call that receives and sends information from and to the Campaign Manager, suppor
## Area of Expertise
C#, VB.NET, C, C++, VC++, VB, Delphi (2-7)
SQL Server, Oracle, BTRIEVE, MS ACCESS, T-SQL, stored procedure, view, trigger, PL/SQL. ODBC, ADO, [url removed, login to view], SQL Form, and USER EXIT.
System: Windows, UNIX, RPC, SOCKET, winsock, TCP/IP, DLL, COM, DCOM. COM+, Active Directory, MIIS, system service, MSMQ, MAPI, UNIX and Windows communication.
ICM, Genesys, NICE Recording, CAPTARIS Workflow, RITA Server, and Crystal Report.