A 24-year-old journalist and enterpreneur with serious experience in event organizing and PR activities. Understands the core processes of business. Very passionate about video games and electronic sports.
Certificates and courses:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English - CAE
- First Class Pitman certificate
- Certificate for Computer skills - Internet, Windows, MS Office
- Successfully passed a sales representative course in psychology
- Certified electronic sports trainer (New Bulgarian University, Sofia)
Additional skills and interests:
- Very fast learner.
- Basic knowledge in any kind of technology, audio/video/graphic editing, various programs.
- Basic web design and programming skills (html, c++).
- Very passionate about video games and electronic sports (Bulgarian national manager).
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- PR, marketing and promoting skills.
- Understands the core processes in business and manipulating audiences.
- Interest in sport psychology and pedagogy
- Results-oriented achiever.
- Disciplined and able to maintain incredible self-control.
- Loves stressful situations.
*More details in the Resume.*
- Worked for the biggest Bulgarian media group - "Economedia" (interviews, reports, analysis, articles in newspapers, magazines, websites).
- Worked as a freelance journalist for many online and press issues, most of them related to gaming and technology.
- Worked as a PR agent for a small Bulgarian PR Agency.
- Worked as a Live Support for a big online poker portal.
- Worked as a software product tester (advanced CRM) and contacting potential clients
Master in Producing and Cultural Industries
Universitet za nacionalno i svetovno stopanstvo, Bulgaria 2012 - 2013
Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, 2011 - 2012
Bachelor in Media and Journalism
Universitet za nacionalno i svetovno stopanstvo, 2008 - 2012
Certificate for Computer skills - Internet, Windows, MS Office
First Class Pitman certificate
- First Class Pitman certificate - Upper intermediate
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
Different websites, newspapers and magazines
Technology, gaming, lifestyle, sports, guides, etc.
Cyber Evolution of the Modern Citizen Journalism
CIELA, Sofia, 2012
An article about the transformation of the citizen journalism, influenced by technologies, social media and Internet. Part of the book "Transformations of the Media Job" ("????????????? ?? ????????????????? ????????"). Available online here: http://issuu.com/azcheta/docs/journalism_transformations
Contate Emil D. sobre seu trabalho
Faça login para discutir quaisquer detalhes via chat.