I am an individual developer with very good experience in end-end software development and can complete projects within timelines and budget. I can handle small to medium sized projects alone and also open to work as a part of customers team.
I am interested in working with a customer who knows what he wants and willing to help me understand the requirements. Getting the requirements right is important to the success of the project!
I can contribute as a Senior Developer, Test Automation, Requirements Analyst, Technical Writer and Software Deliverables Validator. I also have experience training freshers in C# and SQL one-on-one over Skype. I studied and worked in USA, so I have thorough grasp of workings of the western IT environment.
Over all I think I will be a great addition to any software development team looking for a sincere resource.
Please look at the portfolio items in my profile for resume, freelancing projects and sample code.
Ravi did a very good job in creating a clipboard applicatipon for us. The project was not easy because it had to support all systems and landscaped but nevertheless Ravi managed to successfully implement everythink in a very fast and highly professional manner. We really enjoyed working together with Ravi and we can highly recommend him to anyone.
great guy to work with. he is very fast and has good communication.
há 12 anos
out. 2007 - Atual
* Architect applications following best practices.
* Design normalized databases, write optimized SQL Server objects and use SQL Server BI components like SSIS.
* Coordinate with remote teams in integrating and testing the modules.
* Provide support on requirement basis and also be available for enhancements.
* Understand the client requirements and provide estimates.
* Bid on projects involving Microsoft Technologies at freelancing platforms.
.NET/.NET Core, C#, WPF, ASP.NET/MVC, Angular.
Techgene Solutions LLC
out. 2004 - jul. 2007 (2 anos, 9 meses)
Client: Microsoft Corporation, Redmond, WA
* Design and Implement a subset of Admin / Setup tasks for Edge and Bridgehead Exchange servers using C#.
* Design and Implement clone configuration feature for Edge Server.
* Develop Monad scripts to maintain Edge Server.
* Design and Develop unit tests for tasks and features implemented.
* Fix and resolve bugs assigned on a daily basis.
Visual Studio.NET, C#, Monad Scripting and Windows 2003 Server.
Client: XO Communications, Plano, TX
Software Design Engineer for Test
Volt Technical Resources, LLC
dez. 2003 - jul. 2004 (7 meses, 1 dia)
Client: Microsoft Corporation, Mountain View, CA
* Worked on MSNTV Test Scenarios Automation.
* Added new features to Test.Net application.
* Data Driven Testing Method is used to divide Test Cases into Scenarios.
* Test scenarios are scripted using JScript.NET and Test.Net modules are written in C#.
Visual Studio.NET, C#, JScript.NET, Windows XP.
University of Houston, United States 2000 - 2003
Andhra University, India 1995 - 1999
.NET Windows Application, .NET Web applications, Web services and Remoting.
Transcript ID and Access Code can be provided to verify upon request.