My name is Isis, I am Egyptian, a native Arabic speaker. I am fluent in English, French and Spanish.
I can use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, and social media networks.
I have an engineering and programming background. I self-studied HTML5, CSS3 and PCB design.
I have been working as a translator, proofreader, copywriter, and social media supporter for 5 years.
• I translate documents for governmental and nongovernmental organization. I translated the World Economic Forum 2019 sessions in Dubai. I translated documents for MC corps for adding poor people and refugees.
• I have been working as a freelance translator, proofreader, and social media supporter for Danalac company for Dairy products for more than 2 years.
• I have been working as a translator and copywriter for Transperfect company in Marketing and Tourism for 5 years.
• I have been working as a translator and proofreader for Lionbridge company for 5 years.
• I have working as a freelance trans-creator for Oliver Agency for Marketing for 5 years (I passed the test, but I didn’t receive any projects from them yet).
• I have been working as a freelance subtitle translator and proofreader for SDI company for 4 years.
• I worked for 4 years as a freelance subtitle translator and proofreader for Deluxe/Sfera company.
• I translate websites, blogs, and applications of which:
o Flo app.
o Packr app.
o Wow app.
o Sex Dice
o Secret Santa
• I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for Lingo24 agency for 5 years.
• I worked before as an Arabic moderator for a popular app.
I have been working as a freelance translator for more than 5 years through many platforms, mainly Upwork.
My profile in Upwork: [login to view URL]
I work in testing apps after translation.
I self-studied HTML5, CSS3 and Wordpress and I developed my own website (it is a beta version): [login to view URL]