⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Carlos, is a BI Rockstar! His attention to detail along with his understanding of the technology and business allowed him to work with our customers allowing for a BI solution that was spot on to what the business was looking for."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Carlos is amazing!! He is super patient and really knows his stuff. He coached me through several Power BI project and I learned so much!"
??? View my portfolio at [login to view URL]
Hi! I'm Carlos, a Microsoft certified Power BI expert based in Montreal, Canada. I hold a bachelor's in Business Management and IT from the University of Quebec in Montreal and a data analysis certification from Microsoft. I've been working with Power BI full-time for the past five years with companies from all over the world, and before committing to consulting, I was a data analyst for one of Canada's largest financial institutions.
Here are some key facts about me:
? Microsoft Certified - Analyzing Data with Power BI
? Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and IT
? Rated 4.87/5 on Upwork
? More than 5 years of full-time experience with Power BI
? Combine knowledge of business with high level technical skills
I've built end-to-end Power BI dashboards with data from:
✅ SAP HANA
✅ Microsoft Azure
✅ Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
✅ Google Analytics
✅ Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn)
✅ And many more.
Whether you're looking for a data analytics consultant that will help you on a specific project or for long-term support, contact me to schedule a free introduction call to discuss your needs.
My experience working with Juan Carlos was way above expectations. He not only delivered on time but also work quality was top notch, he made sure the solution was aligned and took the time to explain his approach. Juan Carlos is highly knowledgeable on Power BI and provides robust an aesthetic solutions, I highly recommend working with him.
- Extraction and analysis of data from multiple sources
- Implementation of a Power BI environment for hundreds of senior managers and thousands of users
- Enhance sales and financial reports to expose insights
- Modeling 50+ tables in a star schema
- Optimization of very large data sets and data workflows
- Usage of bookmars to optimize navigation
- Definition of KPI's with descriptive/prescriptive/predictive visuals
- Row level security and application/report/dashboard management
out. 2018 - jul. 2019 (9 meses, 1 dia)
- Ensure the integrity of the data of the ERP systems
- Development of Power BI reports
- Acquisition's data integration into the ERP & CTRM (Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Openlink Agtech)
- Improve and implement processes related to the usage of ERP systems
- Understand and interpret the needs and requirements of internal and external customers (finances, accounting, logistics), and communicate them to the internal and external development team
Universitat de Barcelona, Spain 2018
(Menos de um ano)
Bachelor's of Business Administration - Major in Information Technology
University of Quebec, Canada 2015 - 2018
Data Analyst Associate
- Prepare the data
- Model the data
- Visualize the data
- Analyze the data
- Deploy and maintain deliverables
Contate Carlos P. sobre seu trabalho
Faça login para discutir quaisquer detalhes via chat.