Convidar Freelancer para Projeto
Parece que você não tem um projeto ativo no momento. Por que não postar um projeto agora? É grátis!Publique um Projeto
- 100%Trabalhos concluídos
- 100%No Orçamento
- 100%Taxa de Recontratação
QUICKBOOKS Basic Bookeeping - Input Reciepts into Quickbooks
“Great Freelancer. Really did a good job and careful on all the details she inputed.”Luz Nabia R. há 5 meses
Accounting Assistant (Accounts payable - Invoice checking)Dec 2018
Use daily submitted appointment duration to determine hours billed to client such that each of our assignment would have a target profit of USD 60. Follow up with any missing receivables posted by the Controllers and also request for override of hours on assignment that have a higher cost.
Associate Manager - Global Accounts PayableAug 2016 - Jun 2018 (1 year)
* Responsible in managing various accounts payable teams of the organization compose of 17 full time equivalent (FTE) employees that provides support to US and Philippines. To ensure the team's capacity will met the timeliness and quality standards set in the Subject Level Agreement (SLA). * Successfully led the Knowledge Transfer (KT) of AP support processes like Vendor Set up & Stop Payments, Voids and Reissue. KT was held at New Jersey, USA from Nov. 26 to Dec. 18, 2016.
Team Leader • Reconciliation TeamNov 2012 - Jul 2016 (3 years)
* Supervise the team to ensure that accounts are properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner to achieve the team goals and objectives. Address tight deadlines and provides support and coaching to staff handling complex and newly assigned accounts to the team. Responsible for the review and approval of account reconciliations and manages relationship with different US partners involving the accounts reconciled by the group.
F&A Specialist • Finance & AccountingMar 2008 - Oct 2012 (4 years)
* Processor for Claims Request for Payment – sends Request for Payment statement to reinsurers. * Account Assessment Processor – Evaluate GL accounts based on the company's Balance Sheet Reconciliation policy and standards. * Accounts Reconciler - Prepares reconciliations for cash and non-cash (suspense, fixed assets, etc). * AP Specialist - Reviewing all payables to outside vendors, appropriately records to ledger expense accounts and determines if the invoice should be paid or rejected.
Customer Service Relation • Inbound callsSep 2006 - Feb 2008 (1 year)
* Provide Medical Benefits Information of members to Providers (hospitals, doctors, etc.) * Attend to Providers Inquiries about the claim status * Provide high level of Customer service to callers
Collection Customer Service Relation - Inbound and Outbound callsJan 2005 - Jul 2006 (1 year)
* Collect and monitor past due accounts of customers * Transact over the phone payment (EFT and Credit Cards transactions) * Attend to customer queries about their telephone billing/accounts
Accounting Assistant • Accounting DepartmentMay 2002 - Jun 2004 (2 years)
* Records transactions of the company using Power Apps GL System (Purchases, Sales, Bank Payments, Bank Receipts, General Ledger) * Prepares Payroll using EPS (Easy Payroll System), Monthly Bank Reconciliation, Request for Payment and Checks for release, Trial Balance and Financial Statements * Petty Cash Custodian * Bank Transaction (deposits, collections, withdrawal, foreign remittances) * Handles Personal files of the President
Accounting Staff • Accounting DepartmentJun 2000 - Feb 2001 (8 months)
* Updates subsidiary ledger of Accounts Payable * Maintains supplier’s ledger for scheduling of payment by the President * Prepares check vouchers and checks for release * Updates/ monitors fixed assets of the company
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accountancy I San Pedro College of Business Administration1995 - 1999 (4 years)
Quickbooks Certified Pro Advisor (2018)Intuit Quickbooks
QuickBooks® Online Certification is a pillar of the free ProAdvisor Program and empowers accounting professionals to confidently advise small businesses, demonstrate their expertise and connect with new clients.
Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI) (2011)Life Office Management Association (LOMA)
The designation is a globally recognized educational standard that indicates that those who have earned it understand the core products and operations of life insurance companies and comprehend the financial concepts that all insurance professionals frequently encounter.
Career Service Professional Eligibility (1999)Philippine Civil Service Commission
The civil service eligibility resulting from passing the CSE (Professional) shall be called Career Service Professional Eligibility. It is an eligibility appropriate for first level (clerical) positions in the government.
US English Level 180%
- Conectado com o Facebook
- Pagamento Verificado
- Telefone Verificado
- E-mail Verificado