Convidar Freelancer para Projeto
Parece que você não tem um projeto ativo no momento. Por que não postar um projeto agora? É grátis!Publique um Projeto
- N/ATrabalhos concluídos
- N/ANo Orçamento
- N/ATaxa de Recontratação
Assessing the risks of Migration
The Migration, Environment and Climate Change
World Migration Report 2015
World Migration Report 2008
Canon DC40 camcorder poster
Allied Bank brochure and print ad
Canon Digital Camcorder flyer brochure
Migration Initiative 2013
Science Works Grades 1-6 Book Cover Design
Freelance Graphic DesignerNov 2015
• Continued working for IOM publication as external consultant on a per project basis. • Worked and completed several textbook layout projects for DIWA Asia. • Worked and collaborated on several projects with AWANDKO LLP, a business service provider based in Singapore. • Manage and maintain own graphic design blogs, [url removed, login to view] and weluvdesign.com.
Publications Layout ArtistMay 2007 - Oct 2015 (8 years)
• Responsible for conceptualizing, design, execution and production of all publications (local and global) of the organization. • Coordinates and works closely with different authors, editors, department key personnels and global missions requesting for publications. • Coordinates language translation services for multi-lingual publications. • Performs proofing and editing in adherence to house style guidelines. • Coordinates with external suppliers/printers
Art DirectorSep 2005 - May 2007 (1 year)
• Responsible for providing creative direction and supervision to the entire design team. • Coordinates and works closely with lead members of the project team from sales to production. • Responsible for maintaining the quality of all projects based on the agreed delivery time and budget. • Manages, develops and motivates the entire design team, guiding and mentoring designers throughout the whole conceptual and design process. • Handles the entire design team schedules and traffic in coordination with
Multimedia Services ManagerNov 2000 - Sep 2005 (4 years)
• Develop and lead creative effort for proposals and projects • Works in collaboration with sales and marketing managers to ensure that creative solutions area appropriate for projects and proposals. • Responsible for conceptualizing, design, and production of all corporate and sales/marketingcommunication materials such as: posters, signages, flyers, brochures, banners, ads, display systems, booth layouts, multimedia presentations, reports, manuals,technical drawings, diagrams, corporate website, online
Multimedia OfficerApr 1999 - Oct 2000 (1 year)
• Responsible for the conceptualization, design and production of all the company’s marketing materials (prints, AVPs & presentations) • Designs, creates & maintains Philcomsat’s corporate website.
Production ManagerJul 1998 - Mar 1999 (8 months)
• Overall management and control on the quality, materials, manhours and scheduling of all jobs (i.e. print production, misc. collateral materials, AVP, staging, etc.) handled by the Creative and Production Department. • Assists the Art Director on creative planning and design.
Art DirectorDec 1996 - Apr 1998 (1 year)
Responsible for the overall design and pre-press production of Portfolio magazine (a monthly investment advisory magazine) and various external projects. Tasks includes design development, organization, layout, illustration, typography, photo commissioning to supervision of color separation and printing.
Computer Graphics SpecialistMar 1992 - Mar 1996 (4 years)
• Provides computer graphics/DTP services for the whole SMFI group and managed affiliates in the layout/design and production of various external/internal communication materials. • Develops, implements, maintains and manages computer and DTP system of Corporate Communications Directorate.
BS Civil Engineering1982 - 1988 (6 years)
Computer Graphics Exam Philippines (2002)Computer Graphic Arts Society of Japan
Passed, Computer Graphics Exam Philippines. Computer Graphic Arts Society of Japan accredited certification program.
US English Level 188%
- Conectado com o Facebook
- Pagamento Verificado
- Telefone Verificado
- E-mail Verificado