Convidar Freelancer para Projeto
Parece que você não tem um projeto ativo no momento. Por que não postar um projeto agora? É grátis!Publique um Projeto
- 75%Trabalhos concluídos
- 100%No Orçamento
- N/ATaxa de Recontratação
Small but repeated SEO Work
“Superb and would like to use him again and again”RungtaInfotech Sep 13, 2006
Technical SpecialistApr 2016 - Aug 2014 (1 month)
1. Responsible for design details under direction from Architect and clearly understand and defend trade-offs made. 2. Provides leadership to technical resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives are met 3. Provides realistic and accurate estimates and achieve on-time Delivery. 4. Ensures that code artifacts produced are of the highest quality, conforming to set or agreed upon standards. Should advocate such consistency to all members of the team.
Tech LeadMay 2013 - Aug 2014 (1 year)
1. Take up the responsibility of the entire Project. 2. Carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process. 3. Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfill the requirement of system wide. 4. Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design. 5. Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project. 6. Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
Senior Software EngineerMar 2010 - Apr 2013 (3 years)
1. Own the Responsibility of the overall sprint or iteration outcome. 2. Use project’s best practices and coding standards. 3. Prepare and help team to prepare the design; should have a very good understanding of the project architecture. 4. Coding and unit testing including JUnits. 5. Conduct peer review and provide feedback. 6. Remove the technical impediments. 7. Update regular associates RAG (Red, Amber, Green) status; discuss the Red cases on.
Software EngineerJan 2008 - Jan 2009 (1 year)
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) 2. Document requirements and solutions. 3. Write well-designed, testable code. 4. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility. 5. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system. 6. Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures. 7. Document and maintain software functionality. 8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems. 9. Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Web DeveloperDec 2005 - Dec 2007 (2 years)
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. 2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices. 3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases. 4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs. 5. Create and maintain software documentation. 6. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
BIT2004 - 2007 (3 years)
Conectado com o Facebook
- Pagamento Verificado
- Telefone Verificado
- E-mail Verificado