Imagem de perfil de praveenmenonvw
@praveenmenonvw
Membro desde 10 de setembro de 2001
0 Recomendações

praveenmenonvw

On-line Offline
## BIO * Working in vWorker/RAC for more than 10 years (More than 125 projects) * Completed multitude of projects (Graphics Design, Logo Creation, Visual Basic Programing, Writing, Content development) * 13 years experience in IT Industry * Concentrated attention on delivering beyond expectations ## Area of Expertise Expertise in     **Writing**         Content Development         Keyword oriented articles         Blogs         Summary         Article rewriting     **Data Entry**     **VB 6.0 Programming**         Database applications         Data processing tools         Automation tools     **Graphics Design (Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator)**         Logo         HTML Websites         Charts/Graphs
120 comentários
6.1
  • 98%Trabalhos concluídos
  • 100%No Orçamento
  • 100%Pontualmente
  • 42%Taxa de Recontratação

Portfólio

Comentários recentes

  • imagem de Sachin S. XML Typing work $7.00 USD

    “Great fast. Will work again.”

  • imagem de Michael D. Medical Website Content $61.25 USD

    “This was not up to Praveen's usual excellent standards. The subject matter may have been too limited. The documents are usable but will need to be adjusted somewhat. Overall, I was pleased with the results but as I said not up to his usual superior style. I would recommend him however, since he is better than pretty much anyone else.”

  • imagem de Chin Lam S. 100 Short Articles Needed for an Affiliate Website $382.49 USD

    “The employer (PeterSCH) has accepted and released funds for 90% of the work that the worker (Praveen Menon) completed. The employer alleged the other 10% was not acceptable. vWorker did confirm this by reviewing the articles and found that the article was not acceptable as it was not using proper grammar, sentence structure, or word order. The remaining 10% of the funds were returned to the employer.”

  • imagem de Bertrand G. AFP website design $437.50 USD

    “Whilst Praveen has eperienced health problems and a relocation, resulting in more difficult communication than expected, the work is still very good and Praveen is keen to deliver according to our expectations. The reliability of someone can actually be measured when problems occur. This was the case and Praveen addressed them in the best possible way. Certainly a good worker to recommend.”

  • imagem de davt Shoji $68.00 USD

    “Did the work, responds to emails. Actual writing was of a very mixed quality, most of it taken from various websites, with varying and sometimes ludicrous attempts to cover it up.”

  • imagem de Marco P. Private auction for Praveen Menon (from PARET) on 7/7/2004 6:14:17 AM $437.50 USD

    “Rating: 5.0/5.0”

Verificações

  • Conectado com o Facebook
  • Freelancer Preferencial
  • Pagamento Verificado
  • Telefone Verificado
  • Identidade Verificada
  • E-mail Verificado

Minhas habilidades principais

Procurar Freelancers Similares