I recently formed an LLP company called SIDEinc ([login to view URL]) aimed at:
* Web Site Design in HTML,
* Web Programming in PHP,
ASP, AJAX, C++
* Database Solutions using
* Graphic Design in Photoshop,
* Brochures, Flyers, E-Books,
* Web 3D, DVD Authoring,
I also set up a business last year originally aimed at content and copywriting services. Later, it was my intention to expand the range of services to cover programming and design. My first client was a blue chip organisation called Azlan whom help market products and services internationally for Cisco.
As the Director, i became involved in a position with scope and responsibilities. In my tenure, I have worked to implement a number of strategic internet portal initiatives.
One of my primary responsibilities was the development and management of a series of corporate strategic web sites. The latest site URL is [CAN SUPPLY URLs]. If you wish to see the pages, please ask me and i shall set up a login for you. This key experience will benefit your organization in three key ways:
* I have experience developing long range operating plans in support of varied strategic and tactical business objectives.
* I have expertise on the particular requirements of building a business in this industry.
* I have a demonstrated ability to work collegially with executive leaders across business units and lines of business.
Of equal importance to the projects on GAF, I have focused on developing best practices and core competencies for company marketing initiatives - brochures, email campaigns, and booklets. I can provide samples of the work, and some is seen on the services page on the sideinc web site.
I'm keen to assist a company with a great reputation and high profile as is seen here on GAF.
I can provide references and would be delighted to discuss any possible contracted work with you at your convenience.