Convidar Freelancer para Projeto
Parece que você não tem um projeto ativo no momento. Por que não postar um projeto agora? É grátis!Publique um Projeto
- 100%Trabalhos concluídos
- 100%No Orçamento
- 25%Taxa de Recontratação
Translation English to Spanish
“good, and accurate translation”brsweden Mar 18, 2009
Translation of short one page document to spanish
“Great work, thanks”zer0c0ols Feb 11, 2009
Translate Web Site from English to Spanish
“Excellent work! Fantastic both linguistically and technically. Will work with him again soon.”designtek1 Jan 19, 2009
Spanish Poker Translations
“The translations were well done and I am happy with how they turned out. Also sending the files in html made it very easy to incorporate with my website.”kdollar Sep 19, 2008
Translate about 10 pages from Spanish to English
“Worked fast and fine. Thank you.”sbassi Jul 24, 2008
Private auction for tataNZ (from jido) on 1/28/2008 1:56:58 PM
“Excellent work by pablo as usual, he is accurate in his translation and detailed in his updates”H H. Mar 13, 2008
Senior Analyst DeveloperOct 2012
Responsibilities: * Design and development of online solutions including web and mobile applications. * Technical support including rostered support. * Identifying gaps in project specifications and providing solutions when possible. * Contributing to projects scope and timelines
Senior Systems Developer / Senior ERP Support ConsultantJul 2009 - Oct 2012 (3 years)
Responsibilities: * Information systems technical lead and mentoring. * Design, development, maintenance and support of business information systems. * Design, development and maintenance of Ecommerce platform. * ERP support consultant. * Integration of Ecommerce platform with ERP platform.
Freelance Developer / ConsultantSep 2007
* Software and Web development services. * Designing and implementing multilingual platforms. * English to Spanish translations of websites and documents.
Information Technology LecturerFeb 2006 - Nov 2009 (3 years)
* Teaching of Information Technology concepts at diploma and degree levels. * Helping with the design of new programs. * Academic research on Education and Information Technology topics. * Mentoring and assessing final year students’ projects. * Involved in community and local businesses projects. * Liaison with local ICT industry. Teaching of Information Technology concepts at diploma and degree levels.
Information Technology LecturerMay 2005 - Dec 2005 (7 months)
* Teaching Information Technology concepts in the following NZQA accredit courses: IT Certificate (Level 3), IT Diploma Program (Level 5), National Diploma in Business (Level 5)and NZ Diploma in Business (Level 6). * Helping with the design of new programs.
Systems DeveloperJul 2002 - Dec 2003 (1 year)
* Appointed by EDS to design, develop, maintain and support the production planning system of SIDERAR SAIC (the major Argentinean iron & steel company). * Lead developer, assisting and guiding other two developers. * Ad-hoc assistance on other EDS projects
Systems DeveloperMay 2000 - Jul 2002 (2 years)
* Design, development, maintenance and support of SORT ELCOM 90, a real-time communication system used by the electricity industry to transmit information to CAMMESA (Argentine commission that supervises the electricity market). * Research on new technologies used in the Automation Industry. * Writing proposals for potential Tesis customers. * Ad-hoc assistance on other Tesis projects.
Junior Systems DeveloperMay 1998 - Jan 2000 (1 year)
* Computer modelling of industrial processes. * Implementation of some of these models into real-time automation and control software. * Basic IT support. * Academic research on steel and iron industry. * Follow up of ISO9000 documentation.
Systems Engineer (BCS)2000 - 2002 (2 years)
Systems Analyst1996 - 2000 (4 years)
Electronic Technician1989 - 1994 (5 years)
A+ Certified Professional - IT Technician (2009)CompTIA
Crystal Reports Essential Skills (2010)ACE Training
Sitecore Certified Professional Developer (2012)Sitecore
A brief look at the Argentinean tertiary education
In New Zealand, most employers and learning institutions have a working knowledge of several English-based educational systems in place around the world. However, very little is known of other cultures’ education. The understanding of how different cultures educate their people can help us to understand our own system better and apply new techniques and structures. The paper focuses on some of the most important characteristics of the Argentinean tertiary education system. This model reflects diffe
Localisation in the Web: Speaking your Audience’s Language
Most people, including technology professionals, don’t know the meaning of the terms internationalisation and localisation. How many people know what a localisation specialist does? How many organisations localise their products? An underrated field for most of the IT industry, often considered a “high tech translation” process (LISA,2007), internationalisation and localisation are one of many career paths in IT. This paper intends to promote awareness of the importance of the field by reviewing the tech
US English Level 193%
Spanish - English Translation88%
Conectado com o Facebook
- Pagamento Verificado
- Telefone Verificado
- E-mail Verificado