- C Language (Programming in C89 ANSI, and C99 ANSI)
- C++ Language
- Windows API (A Superset to C/C++ which allows creation of Windows Programs)
- openGL API (A 3D API which is used widely by softwares such as ‘AutoCAD’ to render 3D Objects within an Application)
- Visual Basic 6.0 (However, I think the GUI is way to ugly I would recommend VB .NET)
- Wide knowledge with DLL Injections, Process Monitoring, and Application Hooking.
- Developing DLLs for software, standalone, interpreters.
- Reverse Engineering with Assembly. (I was fascinated how Cracking works, so 2 years ago I had spare time all summer to learn ASM)
• Reversing using Olly DBG.
- Developing Game Trainers (This mainly is required to modify a memory address within a process)
• Wide knowledge using T-Search, and Winsock Packet Editor.
- Developing ‘Web CMS’ using ‘wdll also known as web dlls’
- Developing Intranets (widely familiar with Manufacturing Companies)
- High knowledge of importance of Unicode and Double Byte Characters. (Required if software is to sell in foreign markets)
• All software I develop is always Unicode ready. It is a standard for me. (‘2G ScoreNet’ not to mention is also Unicode Ready)
- Fluently Spoken: German, English, Bosnian – Shaky: Dutch – Read/Write: Arabic
- Developing ‘Web Scripts’ to run on Cellphones. (In the past I created a code to control my pc from my Cell Phone)
- Serviced over 600 Computers (German and Bosnian Community in Grand Rapids)
- Familiar with Linux, and compiling of Kernel.
- Familiar with developing Apache mods.
- Strong knowledge with Print Servers, Office Networking and WIFI. (Also developing Software in Networking Area)
- Familiar with Developing a Bluetooth Link from device to PC.
There is perhaps some more skills, I can’t think of them now.
- Developed an Anti Cheating Software for the most popular gaming LAN Emulation Software in Singapore and Malaysia [login to view URL]
- Worked on WIFI, Office Networking, and Print Server setup, configuration, troubleshooting for 2 Trucking companies (One located on 28th/ Chicago Drive, 2nd Division)
- Tought 9th graders (in East Kentwood High School) Visual Basic Programming for a year.
- Was Lab Assistant in Grand Rapids Community College (Maintaining Laptops, Wifi)
• IP Table DLL (Lists all connections to a PC with a function to close any connection)
This DLL is mostly used by developers who are wanting to create a firewall easily. It lets them monitor, and close unwanted connections.
• Paltalk API DLL (One of a kind DLL which helps in development of [login to view URL] Bots)
This DLL is used by Paltalk Bot Developers, to easily develop high quality Paltalk Bots.
• Get Text DLL (Receive Text from other applications Text Boxes)
I wanted an easy way to steal text from another applications textbox, editbox … this was the solution.
• Base64 Encoder / Decoder
Encodes and Decodes a regular string into the famous, widely used Base64 Encryption Method.
• Menu Controller
Simulates a click on any applications menu bar such as (File > Exit) and executes.
• Mixer DLL
Allows a developer such as (Mp3 Player Developers) to create an easy function to control the volumes
Of all the channels in the ‘Sound Mixer’ (Volume icon in taskbar) via their application.
Supports (Mute, Unmute, SetVolume, GetVolume, SetPan, GetPan)
• Restore Point DLL
This seems simple, however it is somewhat complex. That is why developers need an easy way out
This dll was created to let developers easily set a restore checkpoints.
• mySQL Bridge DLL
An easy way to make communication between your software and mySQL (supported: 4.x, 5.x).
• Osah WS
A webserver which supports file extensions (.cgi, .php, .html, .pl, .py) and also its own interpreted language ‘OWS’
However not go on any further this is basically some things I could digg up and remember.
There are tons of other things I’ve done such as (Bittorent Client, DC++ Client, MSN Plugins…)