· Nearly 6 year’s experience as a project manager.
· Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
· Organized, highly motivated, and detail-oriented problem solver.
· Proven ability to work in unison with staff, third parties, and board of directors.
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments
· Successfully established new billing and hosting management system for Guilty Parties, Inc.
· Balanced $300 thousand budget, resulting in impressive 15 percent profit margin.
· Reorganized hosting infrastructure and billing to increase profit and revenue 20%.
· Utilized Experian and TransUnion automated credit information based upon checking and credit card transactions.
· Designed service development plans and conducted operation assessments.
· Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff of 27 employees.
· Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement management skills.
· Managed and directed over 20 software engineers.
· Successfully refined and implemented new billing and customer retention procedures.
Chief Technical Officer , Hoe Fax, Alhambra, CA
· Design, Maintain and implement various modules and strategies for online personals site. 10/2005- Present
Project Manager , xBase Online, Tuckerton, NJ
· Manage various contracts and deploy projects based on time lines laid out by clients and management. 06/2003- Present
Project Manager/System Admin, Guilty Parties, ONT Canada
· Manage and direct new hosting and billing solutions regarding obtaining credit ratings and utilizing credit card verification & credit services. 10/2004-09/2005
Logistics/Embarkation ANCO, USMC, Yuma, AZ
· Designed, Developed and implemented deployment strategies for PAX and equipment to various theatres of operations. Worked with 2nd and 3rd party suppliers to transport and secure various means and equipment in order to perform various deployment strategies. 07/2000-10/2002