WordPress genius We are looking for a long term relationship for someone who has a clear and in-depth knowledge of WordPress We will supply content, word docs, images, links, gallery, video and banner ads that we need loaded immediately It is extremely important that you can do this within 24 hours In some cases images will need to be re sized We need
Hi, all I am Prudvi Raj I'm a Web Designer I had completed 95% of the website. Now I got struck at Gallery part Can anybody help me out completing the remaining 5%..!! Check out Website - [login to view URL]
I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. I need gallery app where user can view download and share image. app will have two tab, one will show list of all images and another will show individual image in vertical scroll. i want replica of below app in native android with little better UI. [login to view URL]
...if not log in. A normal user should be able to see the homepage and users should log in only when required. This point should be completed. 4. Social feeds, image gallery, video gallery are all empty that was used by the previous freelancer. Please show some test data to see if it is working properly. Also, the banner image is not showing. We need
...art gallery or artist website, and the budget is Euro 2500 to 3500. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE VERIFIABLE SAMPLES (AT LEAST 2 or 3) OF YOUR WORK FOR AN ARTIST OR ART GALLERY WEBSITE. PROVIDE LINKS WITH ANY RESPONSE TO THIS PROJECT. HERE ARE SOME SITES I AM LOOKING AT TO CONSIDER THE LAYOUT I WANT NOW: [login to view URL] https://www
Hi! We need an image gallery for wordpress that shows up to 20 images at the same time. Let' say main image and below 20 images (not 4 as default) Also we need our customers to upload a file before purchase. We are a printing company. Thanks
The apps aim is to send email to my own gmail account in a single click. Example I am in gallery and I want to email myself few photos. Current steps are select the photos -> Click Share -> Click Gmail -> Compose mail Opens -> Enter you own email address -> Click Send. This has to be changed to -> Select files -> Click Share -> Select the app ->
I have a document and want to change/edit some of it's content. It's a only 30-60 minutes work. Any one expert in Photoshop or similar software can [login to view URL] details will be shared later.
After migrating to another web hosting service the following features in my wordpress site do not function correctly: 1. Uploading images to images gallery 2. Adding items to custom menu Need help to repair the above.
Need to edit photos by enhancing i.e. correcting the color, fixing the lights, improving the resolution etc. The changes made should not make it look too much professional and should look real and natural. Also need to change the background of the images to a real outdoor locations. Need to add objects to the images. The objects added should look natural as if they were actually present in the ph...
...with [login to view URL] for hotels here hotels are Mecial Aesthetics clinics, offering full range of them. Every clinic registered should have it's own page with infos, doctors, gallery, services... Available appointments. Reserving appointments. System for search to be like [login to view URL], to offer services of that territory, rating, etc. For more details
I want to build a striking Facebook cover photo for my business. I want it to have the attached image and have in bold letters "Be your own hype". It should be aimed towards 13-25 year olds, and should have bright colours.
...in: - Integrating REST APIs - Integrating Third-party libraries in apps - Deep linking - Push Notifications Service integration - Accessing mobile hardware such as camera, gallery, microphone, gps, accelerometer, etc through app - Releasing app builds for testing and app store submission - Good understanding of iOS and Android platforms - Effective coding
...editor and product mockup generator. In addition we would want to add a photo editor such as: [login to view URL] This is also integrated to a series of platforms and resources like un splash, and a couple other photo and icon providers. [login to view URL]
I organise illustrations to be created from a clients photo. I send this as a jpeg to the client within 2 weeks. The photograph is of a pet, family member or home, garden or similar. I have two illustrators and we have had recent requests for a selection of styles. Would you be interested in received on a daily or weekly basic photos to convert
I recently lost my the high-res copy of my YouTube channels Coat of arms so thought it was time for a rework. The Shields COA is Black/Sable background with a...fun making it :) edit: thought i had added images of the current and a mock up of the changes but they don't seem to show so i'm adding a link to them [login to view URL]