...links I mention [login to view URL] Presta Shop to fix server problems HTTP 500 Internal Server Error etc. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] my admin [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] 8. great expert at Oscommerce 9. great expert at Prestashop [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Design [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Adminis...
We want to have this page as an native app: [login to view URL] Categories should be available. updates should be loaded automatic (ex. RSS) We need to implement Ad Tags If you have more questions, just ask.
1. Slider needs to be optimised for m. Version 2. Change Categories of workers on talent directory page: construction, industry, ICT, healthcare, education and catering Talent profile page: Name Desired role Country Biggest skill Talent ID Age Photo CV Remove “set card” icon Where there is currently the Gallery, Video, Biography tabs, this needs
Need someone familiar with OSCommerce with good PHP skills to create a PCI compliant Square payment module.
...invoices daily so we can deliver the products ( each client seperate ) + We should also be able to print out the total products for that day. - Easy to add products and categories - a search function in the webshop - the first page should explain about the company, show our current promotion, our bestsellers, new products etc etc... - A mobile app
...3. Adjust the exposure and colour-correct the white balance of all 800 images. 4. The editor SHOULD apply local adjustments where they see fit. These adjustments will not be lost when I apply my final presets. I encourage the use of the Graduated Filter (good for landscapes) Radial Filter (good for portraits) and adjustment brush (General dodging and
I'm physiotherapist working in the field of sports. My passion is "pain free motion". I woul...for my personal logo. HLO SIR I M MAKING FABULOUS TEMPLATES FOR U I M ALSO COME FROM MEDICINE FIELD, SO IF U DON'T MIND U HIRE ME FOR THIS JOB I WILL MAKE AS U WANT IN LOW LOST I ALSO UPLOAD THIS IS SAMPLE (PLEASE TELL ME SIZE OF FOLDER U WANT TEXT ALSO)
fast expert laravel developer needed to fix some breadcrumb and categories fields issues.
...developer agreeing to deliver what I wanted, then when awarded the project told me he could not deliver half of it in the given time, its up for grabs again, I have already lost time and money so not interested in time wasters and people who don’t read what is needed, its all here nice and clear. I have brought this HTML toolkit https://themeforest
...[login to view URL] obs.: the doc is in portuguese. with the oscommerce v188.8.131.52 the idea is some like this: https://apps.oscommerce.com/EhyKx&ecommerce2amozon&v=23 I need only these actions below: - receives notification about the order from skyhub, and updates it; - set order and customer on table on oscommerce; - send products to skyhub, and update the price
...target is scanned and recognized) •Download + install SAYS_YIE asset bundle •Open SAYS_YIE scene •Show SAYS_YIE_Video •Play SAYS_YIE_Video from 00:00 If target recognition is lost/ broken: •Hide SAYS_YIE_Video •Rewind SAYS_YIE_Video to play from 00:00 Asset Bundles •Create Asset Bundle for SAY Si - Yanaguana Is Everything scene •Add SAY Si - Yana...
I have a problem with the product & categorie bases. I have two languages, in spanish worked but in english not. Thanks.
Hi, me and my team are seeking someone to fill a position as senior developer for our new product named as “Lost and Found”. Basically the product will provide C2C services for many clients. Number of clients could be enormous. Roughly will be in ten of thousands users. So the solution must capable enough to handle it However this is for architectural
I need a freelancer to integrate the mercado libre (marketplace) api: [login to view URL] with the oscommerce v184.108.40.206
I want a fun, creative logo for my brand: "From Lost to Live in 3 Steps" I have a few graphics to represent me "Lost" (pick one) and another one to represent me "Live" This logo/graphic will be used on Facebook, it does not have to be print-worthy. The logo needs the text, "From Lost to Live in 3 Steps" included, not just the ...
Hello, I have a webshop with bowling products, this store runs on OScommerce from 2005. Now ask my hosting to update this software, so who can help me to update this OScommerce? let me know, thanks!
...a form where I am placing the different income and the different expenses that I had every day so that at any time I can check if I have a profit in the month or I am having lost in the month 5-reading of today's word: in this option every day I will place a different biblical passage 6-services in this option I'm filling and other people also the services
...com for color scheme 1. "Search Breeders Page" with result list, similar to Freelancer - like https://www.freelancer.com/search/projects/ 2. "All Breeder Categories" page - with main sections to include "DOGS, CATS, OTHER" a. like https://www.freelancer.com/job/ 3. "Breeder Detail" page - must include the phollowing:
1) Make OS site Mobile, Tablet Friendly w/Seo 2) Something is wrong with Orders being processed through onepage 3) In shopping cart & products page I would like the continue shopping button to redirect customer back to where they were at in site. 4) While viewing products add a button that gives the option to show all 5) Add an option to where I can delete multiple products at one time.
Its really important that what you design matches exactly with mine. There should be no difference. I WILL NOT ACCEPT A BID UNLESS I SEE A WATERMARKED VERSION OF YOUR ATTEMPT OF MY LOGO. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE A WATERMARKED VERSION. I HAVE TO BE CLEAR THAT THE LOGO MATCHES THE ORIGINAL LOGO. I CAN ONLY PROVIDE A LOGO QUALITY JPG OF THE LOGO.
Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners Type in data provided directly from customers...data from the database or electronic files as requested Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
...would be useful. Sports Betting basics: Odds: 10 Means: For every 1 EUR bet, you get 10 back, consequently you have 9 EUR gain if you win the bet or you have lost 1 EUR if the bet was lost. Odds of 10 means 1/10= 10% chance of winning the bet as per the bookmaker estimation (and of course 90% chance of losing the bet). Always the inverse of the odds
...DeliveryTime and StockStatus. Besides that we want the product administrators to be able to set filters on different products and categories, so different categories of products can have relevant filter for their categories. the Main website is built with webforms, but will later be converted for asp.net MVC therefor we would appreciate if the delivery
Design for an e-commerce site selling smartphone and apple watch cases and other mobil...Europe should be automatically directed to the 2nd domain where the same website w more shipping etc. options will be published in English. I have experience w wordpress and oscommerce but limited; installation on server hoster would be a much appreciated service.