We are a short term rental management company seekinng a full time Property Management Virtual Assistant. The role is a position that will involve written and verbal English with guests so you must be fluent. Looking for someone very smart and experienced - name your salary.
You will be working closely with the property management oversight team to communicate challenges and issues with the guests.
The main responsibilities that you will have are as follows.
1. Ensuring that listings prices are updated multiple times a day (2+) to attract the most bookings.
3. Making sure that guests with problems get calls from Property Management Staff
4. Making sure that guests with problems convey those problems to you and not in reviews
5. Creating digital content that can be used by guests to enjoy the property, cleaners to do a good job cleaning the property, and partners to understand our workflows.
Who will report to you?
All guests that are checking into our properties
The daily tasks will be as follows:
1. Using the google calendar and google voice to text guests that have checked in and checked out of properties.
2. Reaching out to departing guests and asking for feedback after the fact and soliciting positive reviews.
3. Ensuring that all incoming guests have clear entry instructions 2 days prior to arrival
Weekly Tasks are as follows:
1. Auditing calendars and confirmed reservations emails to ensure that all confirmed reservations have calendar entries associated with them and contact information is stored on google spreadsheet
2. Following up with current guests to address any potential concerns that might need investigation or assistance.
3. Conferring with Operational staff on a weekly basis to discuss any open challenges or action items in the properties.
4. Replying to all open reviews, both positive and negative.
5. Reaching out to guests on platform and soliciting positive reviews.
6. Generating fresh new content and workflows for guests and team members to use.
1. Making sure our general web presence and guest presence is positive with happy customers
2. Keeping Property Management team abreast of issues as they arise and ensuring that guests that have problems are called.
3. Auditing calendar entries to ensure that cleanings are scheduled and performed.
4. Creating digital assets as needed to make sure that information is presented easily to guests and team members.
5. Actively monitoring our competition and making sure that we are outperforming other hosts.
What Your Average Day Should Look Like
This is more of a framework for where your priorities should lie. We are not dictators and not looking to micromanage you - these guidelines should be used to help plan your day accordingly
1. 9am Costa Rica Time: Check confirmed reservations and pull up guest information on Airbnb and VRBO. Update spreadsheet with guest phone numbers and contact information.
2. 10am : Check posted reviews from night before and reply to positive and negative feedback on airbnb and VRBO.
3. 11am: Reach out to departing guests on all accounts and send them a follow up review solicitation message. Write reviews for guests
4. Noon - Lunch
5. 1pm: Text incoming guests for the day and make sure that they have clearly read the house manual. Send the quiz question to ensure that they have the door codes for the property and entry instructions for the property.
6. 2pm: Text guests that checked in yesterday asking if they need anything or follow up with open action items. If a cleaner or property manager was called out to assist, follow up with property management team
7. 3pm: Draft new documents and digital assets for teams and local service providers.
8. 4pm-7pm: Replying to guest concerns, competitive analysis, review replies, listing updates.
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $14455 nesse trabalho
Hi I believe I can help you with it and fulfill all your mentioned requirements, so be rest assured that I will provide you with top-notch work. Let us discuss it in detail. Looking forward to your reply Thank you-
Hello? I have read your description. I can provide the great result that you are asking for as I have rich experience in here. Could you please open your chat box for me? Let's get a great result together. Thanks. Koki
Hi, I am PMP and Cyber Security certified professional having extensive 13+ years of experience in managing IT projects of different types and sizes. Please let me know if we can chat more on this. Thanks,