If you are not very familiar with DotNetNuke Core, please do not reply.
The desired programmer will have a good understanding of:
* DotNetNuke environment
* You must make a DotNetNuke module (when DotNetNuke releases a new update the new programmed module must not need to be updated)
* VB or C#
We have a CRM program with it's own database. The crm program has it's own written DLL and aspx code to publish our data on the web.
The aspx code includes also a security check (cookie and time out), a user can read, write, delete or change the field in our CRM database. example: user everyone can read, userA can read, write and change it's article.
We would like to rewrite these standard code to a dotnetnuke module.
You must realise:
- dotnetnuke uses it's own database
- everyone must be able to see the articles in our database (without login, user:everyone-can read all)
- resellers must be logged in, to add and delete it's own articles
* we can import the resellers in the dotnetnuke database
- new resellers must be imported, after validation, into the CRM database. (by cvs or by xml connection)
- security is implemented (as example aspx code)
More details will be send to you when you qualify.
Payment will only be made when the module works, on your own testserver (which we can check online without seeing the code) or if you're not able to setup a test machine you can use our testserver.