looking for well written articles relating to parenting, mental health, natural medicine, pregnancy, or any combination of the above. Payment will be $[url removed, login to view] an article. If you are interested in the job I need a sample of your past work.
- I am looking for unique, well targeted articles. For example, do not write articles on "parenting a toddler" rather, write an article on something targeted and specific (think niche). All articles should be informative in nature (avoid telling a story, unless it somehow plays into the information you are providing)
- I expect good keyword usage, pick a maximum of 5 keywords and write your article using those keywords (no keyword stuffing)
- 100 % unique, I will be checking very closely for uniqueness
- If you have some direct experience in an area I encourage you to write about that
- Good English skills a must, I will not accept content that is not well written.
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words, include a title, cite any sources you use and provide a two sentence summary of the article.
- I am looking for a long term relationship with an author. I am a firm believer in rewarding writers for excellent work, if we establish a long term relationship and you are providing quality work a raise may be negotiated.
- After you send me the first article and I have had a chance to review it payment will be issued and any request for future articles will be made at that point. Note: If you fail to follow the guidelines provided I will ask you to fix the mistakes and resubmit the article. In the past it has been my experience that about 50 percent of writers will be asked to fix a few minor things, after that initial article the author and I generally are on the same page and you will not be nit picked or asked to change minor things.